[ILUG-BOM] Feb Meet and SELF Conference

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 31 12:04:44 IST 2007

> > > 200 bucks is going to bankrupt someone?
> >

> > No it is not.
> >
> > i mearly suggested it as a gesture of good will for all of us on the
> list.
> > have no problem paying 200 bucks or even more to go there. Before
> someone
> > asks how much more, my reply is no comment :-)
>

> linux is about freedom not freebeer.

WRONG. GNU/Linux is about Freedom.

this is not some commercial event where
> you will pay 200 and listen to product ads ... believe me you will get
> some
> real good gyan.

Oh... thank you soooo much for letting me know that.

wudnt you pay to listen to a concert ? to watch a movie ? and think of it
> how much would you pay for a 2-3hrs concert and how much wud you take home
> from it ?

Oh... i NEVER thought of that.

Anyway sarcasm aside and without too much ego into the matter :

READ before you respond.

If you believe that i lack even a basic understanding of freedom is PLEASE
refer to the list archives. Also i REPEAT as you have NOT understood my
original mail AT ALL :

<quote>
it would be great if all the GLUG/ILUG BOM members can get gratis entry :-)

i mearly suggested it as a gesture of good will for all of us on the list.
</quote>

If you do not know what the words ``gesture of good will" mean PLEASE get a
dictionary and a book on English grammer.

- vihan