[ILUG-BOM] Debian trends and future distros.

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 30 19:15:04 IST 2007

> My colleague and I bought a pack of 100 MosherBaer black and red printed
> CDRs and shared 50-50. However while burning 2 CDs in Gnome I had
> problems. In K3B on the lappy, it gave an error that 20x is not
> supported by the media or by the drive, so it automatically scaled down
> to 14 or 16x. However my colleague is able to record at full speed in
> 'the other' OS on his pc. What could be going wrong. I have a lot of
> experience with K3B. Are MosherBaers giving any trouble recently?

i've burned Knoppix and Ubuntu ISO images on MosherBaer CD's on my
Laptop(running Dapper) via K3B at 24x and on my Desktop(running Sarge) also
at 24x without any problems. i got a humble 10 pack though :-) no problems
with the lot yet.

Regards,

- vihan