[ILUG-BOM] gnu/linux compatible interactive applications for children

Abhishek Daga abhishekdaga@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 30 13:50:34 IST 2007

Hi,
I am running ubuntu dapper drake and works well for my needs.
However now the time has come to introduce some interactive
applications for toddlers. Its a long shot but are there any such media
companies or specific applications that will run on my system?

Examples of such CD/DVDs can be:
1) Learning alphabets and numbers
2) Nursery Rhymes
3) Click n paint
and so on.

I do have wine installed where i run IE6 and other exe applications. In
parallel i will try and install some of those apps and see if it works,
but in the meantime if anyone can supply me with some known-to-work
names or feedback, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks
Abhi