[ILUG-BOM] Fedora Core 6, Core 2 Duo with DG965RYCK motherboard

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 23:23:34 IST 2007

On 1/21/07, Rony wrote:
> Thats usefull information. Last week I installed a Core2 2.13 GHz. + 965
> RYCK with 160 GB Hitachi SATA and 1 GB TwinMos RAM. The system uses
> original XP Pro but just for a demo, I tried to run the Ubuntu 6.10 and
> it would not even boot up. It may take some time till new distros that
> auto install, will be available.

Rony, try passing the kernel parameters that i have mentioned. They
might just work. I must say beryl ROCKS! And Core 2 Duo is amazing. I
mean my system doesnt even warm up as opposed to my Pentium 4. A good
investment I must say! :) And the performance is rocking as well :)

Dinesh A. Joshi