[ILUG-BOM] Data recovery on a crashed drive with Linux FS

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 13:16:40 IST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 02:10 +0530, Philip Tellis wrote:
> It worked for me on three hard disks from three different manufacturers
> - Quantum, Seagate and Samsung.  Also, you aren't opening the drive, so
> the warranty won't be voided.  Is there a clause in your warranty about
> operating and storage temperature for the drive?

No but they have a clause against damage due to water and such liquids.
I'm only concerned about damaging the components due to condensation.
Since you say it worked for you on three different drives, I might just
try it =)

Dinesh A. Joshi