[ILUG-BOM] Seek advice to quit Windows

Parthan parth.technofreak@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 09:50:25 IST 2007

Dinesh Joshi wrote:
> While I was in school I bought a book called as Graphics Programming
> Solutions. Nice book but entirely in assembly. I couldn't even find the
> BMP file format back then!! :P Will look at PCPGE :)

When I was in college, I bought 'Computer Graphics C Version' to help me
out with doing graphics with C (using graphics,h IIRC) for my final year
project which involved showing simulation results with C graphics. This
book was too high leveled that I found no use of it. But, that book had
a good explanation of how graphic programming is done, the basics of it
and some real time examples (though it did not satisfy my requirements
at that stage)

--
With Regards

Parthan (TechnoFreak)