[ILUG-BOM] The Linux Brochure

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 03:47:11 IST 2007

--- Rony wrote:

> Hello All,

Hello!

> The beginner's Linux brochure is finally complete
> and exported from
> Scribus to pdf format. I would like to know where I
> can post these files
> for anyone and everyone to use at their own free
> will, as well as give
> feedback on any mistakes.

I think, you have your directory on the glug-bom.org
server. You could put it or anurag could do it for
you, when he has time.

I think, the wiki will have the contents modified now
and then, and may be we could have versions of this
brochure released from time to time. Just a thought!

--
FSF-India Fellow Associate
http://www.gnu.org.in