[ILUG-BOM]Seek advice to quit Windows

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 02:26:30 IST 2007

Hi Hariharan

On 1/20/07, C.E. Hariharan <easwarno1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well,this discussion has been useful to me since I am in SEM-II Engg. and
> they are teaching us C++.
> >please read Stroustrup after learning a bit.
> I would like to ask Pradeepto what does he mean by a bit.Exactly how much is
> a bit?

         Ummm .. .your call. If you want you can start from it as
well. Its all up to you. But you would have been comfortable if you
already knew some. But nothing stopping you from grabbing it right
now. Your call.

> Thanks for the recommendation of books.If the library doesn't have them,as
> our's usually doesn't,where can we get the books?Are there online subs
> available?

          Sure they are available ( local editions in India even ).
All of them that I mentioned in the other mail. I am sure Stroustrup
will be available in the library, so check it out first before you buy
it.

          Cheers!

Pradeepto
--