[ILUG-BOM] Re: Seek advice to quit Windows

Manoj Srivastava srivasta@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 01:28:39 IST 2007

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:10:11 +0530, Dinesh Joshi
<dinesh.a.joshi at gmail.com> said:

> On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 13:28 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 00:35:05 +0530, Dinesh Joshi
>> <dinesh.a.joshi at gmail.com> said:

> Fix your client for the last time or stop quoting me!

        If you would point out what exactly is broken, I would be
 happy to oblige. Seems like my MUA is correctly generating the
 attribution.

>> If you think that "i++ + ++i" is a legal construct in standards
>> conformant C, then people should stay away from wherever you
>> learned the language.

> Do you have the habit of not reading other peoples' posts completely
> and taking their statements out of context, twisting them?

> Behold what I had written...

>> Yes, its undefined behavior.

        yes, after going on and on about how it showed how operators
 worked, and how it was used to show students what is possible in
 C. It is, in fact, not possible to do this in C, but in some extended
 version loosely related to C implemented by the TC compiler.

        manoj
--
Hear about the young Chinese woman who just won the lottery? One
fortunate cookie...