[ILUG-BOM] Re: Seek advice to quit Windows

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 01:10:11 IST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 13:28 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 00:35:05 +0530, Dinesh Joshi
> <dinesh.a.joshi at gmail.com> said:

Fix your client for the last time or stop quoting me!

>         If you think that "i++ + ++i"  is a legal  construct in
>  standards conformant C, then people should stay away from wherever
>  you learned the language.

Do you have the habit of not reading other peoples' posts completely and
taking their statements out of context, twisting them?

Behold what I had written...

> Yes, its undefined behavior.

Dinesh A. Joshi