[ILUG-BOM] Seek advice to quit Windows

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 23:57:10 IST 2007

--- Vihan Pandey wrote:

> Give me a PC XT with
> DOS(Free DOS would do) and C loaded on it, and copy
> of Yashwant Kanetkar's
> Let Us C i could set days and weeks at a stretch :-)

[begin Off from the topic]
A bit surprising to know that you (yes, vihan),
probably started with "Let Us C", nevertheless, a good
book. (I did too, but that was an old edition, and I
haven't read it completely).

I'm also lucky to find that my college library has
finally the latest version 7.0, with the book also
including topics on programming with Linux. In fact,
it is Redhat Linux 9.0. The author likes KDE and uses
KWrite to write C programs. :)
[end Off from the topic]

--
FSF-India Fellow Associate