[ILUG-BOM] broadband problems

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 18:06:23 IST 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 03:21 +0530, Mrugesh Karnik wrote:
> On Thursday 18 January 2007 20:18, Dinesh Joshi wrote:
> > Dilip, MTNL 590NU is quite good. The uptime of MTNL is excellent. Not a
> > single minute of downtime till date. Speeds are excellent. Service is
> > quite good. Customer care is average. Till now no probs touch wood
> > ( meri nazar na lag jaye! hehehe ).
> >
> > And USP is outright 'compatibility' with any OS ;)
>
> Has MTNL hired you for advertising?

Yep! MTNL hai toh sahi hai bhai!! Aaj hi register karo aapka
connection!! Call kijiye 1500 pe! Ab internet surf karna aur bhi aasan
aur bhi sasta!! hehehe...

No dude. I dont advertise for any ISP. I generally have the habit to
tear them apart =P Its just that I am pretty happy with the service I
get from MTNL as opposed to what trash service I got from 7star,
Reliance Powersurfer! :)

And the best part of MTNL is that they stick to standards. I had ZERO
problems in getting my Linux installation working with it. As opposed to
the pleading, threatening and pulling my hair out with 7star and
Reliance Powersurfer though lesser with the latter :)

Dinesh A. Joshi