[ILUG-BOM] Open SUSE 10.2 Disks Required

Harsh Busa harsh.busa@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 15:41:58 IST 2007

On 1/19/07, jtd <jtd at mtnl.net.in> wrote:

> On Friday 19 January 2007 12:31, Harsh Busa wrote:
> > >
> > > I AWAYS read before shooting off my mouth. But for those who
> > > havent
> > >
> > > From http://www.novell.com/products/opensuse/eula.html

with due respect to fellow luggers emotions fedora eula does not read very
different
http://fedora.redhat.com/licenses/eula.html

fedora is a trademark of RH. which means it is a collaborative work of
redhat (correct me if i m wrong ).
if you change any software is changed they need to remove fedora trademark
individual app license supersede overall license.

can somebody compare eula from other linux based os vendors ?

HRB