[ILUG-BOM] Open SUSE 10.2 Disks Required

jtd jtd@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 12:28:58 IST 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 11:49, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/19/07, Vihan Pandey <vihanpandey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Are u aware of the licensing - actually patent - issues. Any
> > > one redistributing to you will be in violation of Novell's
> > > patent deal with M$. M$ has the right to sue you and any other
> > > free-beer downloaders and users of the distro.
> > > Download at your own risk.
> >
> > i guess we ought to start a switch off Suse campaign. That ought
> > to send a message to Novell.
>
>         No, OpenSUSE has caused no harm. And its a community
> project.

HA HA. Are u a joking.

Read my earlier mail and the link again. Very carefully.

And these are the visible gotchas. The bigger problem is the
invisible. Implied by several clauses in the eula. Go read and figure
or get screwed.

Rgds
JTD