[ILUG-BOM] Open SUSE 10.2 Disks Required

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 11:27:13 IST 2007

> Are u aware of the licensing - actually patent - issues. Any one
> redistributing to you will be in violation of Novell's patent deal
> with M$. M$ has the right to sue you and any other free-beer
> downloaders and users of the distro.
> Download at your own risk.

i guess we ought to start a switch off Suse campaign. That ought to send a
message to Novell.

How many Suse users here would be willing to migrate to say Debian or Fedora
or anything else that is Free as in Freedom?

Don't worry guys apt and yum and give yast a real run for its money :-)

Regards,

- vihan