[ILUG-BOM] Sun Ultra SPARC T1

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 00:05:34 IST 2007

>> So OpenSolaris is dead and useless. JTD and Vihan do not bother
>> proving otherwise, because certain class of people will never
>> listen. The Sun UltraSPARC T1 certainly is not. So check out the
>> above link.

> It was almost dead. But gpl anything and they rise from the ashes.
> there are more brains in the rest of the world than in the place u
> happen to be.

Yes. This is the more important fact, than arguing whether it was dead or alive.

> KG is not completely wrong.

As I said, this dead or alive discussion is useless. What is important
is we get to look at more code, and learn from it.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
                -- Italian proverb