[ILUG-BOM] BangPycon 2007 - Call for Participation

Anush Shetty itsanushshetty@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jan 18 19:40:22 IST 2007

Hi,
The BangPypers invite you to submit a proposal to present a technical paper
or tutorial,
or to host a meeting or BOF session at the conference.

There are no fixed guidelines except for the below.

1) The talk has to be on a Pythonic Topic
2) It will be restricted to 45 mts with buffer for Q& A -10 mts
3) Though not mandatory, preference will be given to relevance of the topic
with the agenda of the conference being "to promote Python"

Though currently the plans of having a separate tutorial section is not on,
we still want to hear from you, and we can see whether something can be
fitted in...

There might be just 10 talks split into 2 tracks. So please hurry up and
send in your proposals.

Your Proposal should be mailed conference AT bangpypers.org.

--
Cheers.
Anush Shetty

BangPycon
First Indian Python Conference,
March 3rd 2007,
St Josephs PG College, Bangalore, India.
Email: conference at bangpypers.org