[ILUG-BOM] Seek advice to quit Windows

jtd jtd@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 16:55:02 IST 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 09:09, Parthan wrote:

> > personally I hate microsoft's way of working.
>
> I am not sure what you mean but just to let you know if you did
> not, *We*, i.e. the FOSS community, are not people who *hate* M$ or
> any other organization/corporate for that matter.

Wrong. M$ interferes with every sane standard and method of working
with computers. Which gives me and my customers unneccessary
problems. I am therfore completely disgusted with this company.

> Its just that we do no believe/interested in proprietary
> software ideas and we live with our own and as rather a bigger,
> successful, better community. Though pro-windoze sentiments gets
> flamed here, we do not preach anti-windows sentiments in our
> community.

Not. Pro windows sentiment with supported with facts will recieve
appreciation. But i suppose that is like asking for a blue moon.

--
Rgds
JTD