[ILUG-BOM] Seek advice to quit Windows

Mrugesh Karnik mrugeshkarnik@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 15:49:22 IST 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 14:20, Vihan Pandey wrote:
> > Will you hate Infosys/WIPRO/TCS?
>
> i would hate them IF they forged alliances with companies who's primary
> motive is market monopolization and control. That goes against the
> principals of both FOSS, and a free market.

Err, guys, someone hating someone or something is a personal opinion. I'm not
sure a `why' is the right question to ask against such an opinion. So let's
just let it be alright?

> We are straying away from the topic
>
> > though ..
>
> how many threads ACTUALLY start with one topic and stick to it throughout
> till the very end ? :-)

Yeah, let's just help Varadarajan move away from Windows, shall we not?

Mrugesh Karnik
GPG Key 0xBA6F1DA8
Public key on http://wwwkeys.pgp.net