[ILUG-BOM] Evolution mail client configuration help

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 14:32:36 IST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 14:09 +0530, Dhawal Doshy wrote:
> > In the 'compose message' window, use "Ctrl+L" to line wrap OR Format -->
> > Wrap Lines.
> >
> > No way (that i could find) to set the number of columns though.
>
> btw, thats version 2.8.2.1 (gnome on fc6)

Its there in 2.6.0 even but I still cant figure out WHEN its enabled and
WHEN it gets disabled! =P I *hate* this attitude of the Gnome developers
which says "we know what the user wants more than he knows himself".
Utter nonsense...! For now its working fine. If my line wrapping goes
haywire then blame the gnome developers, not me! =P

Dinesh A. Joshi