[ILUG-BOM] Evolution mail client configuration help

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 11:53:35 IST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 07:31 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On 17-Jan-07, at 2:44 AM, Dinesh Joshi wrote:
>
> > I'm just trying out evolution as my new mail client. The problem is
> > that I cant find a option to wrap the lines at 72 characters i.e. I
> > cant set the wrapping! There is no option to set the wrapping size
> > anywhere! Anybody using evolution
>
> tried it in my redhat days - sucked bigtime, ages to load, huge
> memory consumption. Hear it has gone downhill since

I too used to think it sucked. But as of today its faster than kmail.
Thats just probably because I'm using Gnome right now instead of KDE.
But surely someone should be using evolution, right? Or am I the only
one??? =P

--
Regards,

Dinesh A. Joshi