[ILUG-BOM] Opensource for a Small Manufacturing unit

Sachin G Nambiar bomlug@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 11:39:09 IST 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:02:31 +0530, Vihan Pandey <vihanpandey at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> - call it what you feel like calling it. Who made those
>> two organisations the sole arbiters of what is what?
makes sense!

> Very true, but i guess FSF is probably(correct me if i'm wrong) the only
> organisation which keeps a track of GPL violations and does something
> about
> it.
i think all stake holders involved will keep track. If a competitor of X
is violating GPL, X would mostly definitely be on to him!
Perhaps point it out and inititate action through FSF.

Sachin G. Nambiar
Indian Pneumatic & Hydraulic Co.