[ILUG-BOM] [GLUG-BOM Wiki]: Software Reviews page

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 16 22:20:26 IST 2007

Hello List,

Used a different Office suite? Liked a compiler?
Friend recommended a application and you tried it?
Want it to recommend to others?

The GLUG-BOM Wiki now has a Reviews page.

http://db.glug-bom.org/wiki/index.php/Reviews

Feel free to add your reviews on applications.
Currently, there's no structure on how the application
is rated. However, the one that currently exists,
could be considered template. Later, there could be
ratings in terms of stars.

(Psst.. I know, I'm not good at advertising. May be
I'll learn in the long run ;) )

--
FSF-India Fellow Associate
http://www.gnu.org.in