[ILUG-BOM] Sqlite3 linking problem

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 16 21:54:33 IST 2007

On 1/15/07, neelam <neel_linux at yahoo.com> wrote:
> thnx dinesh  and siddhesh ..........
>   u r right ... i dont have the sqlite3 - devel package installed on my system .... wht i do for this ?  ( but i dont get any warnings even after using -Wall option ) .. still the error comes as invalid operation when linked with sqlite3 lib

If you have warnings saying 'implicit declaration of function' then
you do not have sqlite3 dev package installed. Simply search for
libsqlite3 in your package manager. You'll find two packages; one
called libsqlite3 and the other called either libsqlite3-dev or
libsqlite3-devel depending on your distro. The dev/devel package is
what you need to install. Then follow Dinesh's instructions to install
the package.

Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.tk