[ILUG-BOM] Recommend a Linux distro

Laxminarayan G Kamath A laxminarayan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 16 11:26:55 IST 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:29:19 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves
<lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> On 14-Jan-07, at 11:51 PM, Dinesh Joshi wrote:
>
> > Now I would really like to know if there is some distro ...Proxy,
> > NAT, DNS Cache, Firewall easy to setup and web based administration
> > of the server )....only pop in the CD on a fresh machine - install
> > automatically without creating too much fuss about partitioning
> > scheme,the packages that he wants etc.. etc..
> > web based interface

Try out deeproot.in/deepofix ..

 . Completely _Free_ and Open Source Software.
 . Easy to setup..
 . DOesnt ask for package selection etc.. very easy partitioning..
 . Very easy to use Web adamin panel
 . Indian :-) ( I work for the company )

There will be a bug-fix release two
days later.. I recommend you to download then.
You can check out the demo here ..
http://deeproot.in/deepofix/demo

We reinstall every few days (It is also our test machine) .. so
if you find the demo machine down.. please retry in 25 minutes..

If you find a feature lacking, or have some other technical query,
please use the forum on Sourceforge..

http://sourceforge.net/projects/deepofix

Or for any queries, you can contact us at start at deeproot.in

--