[ILUG-BOM] Opensource for a Small Manufacturing unit

Aseem Rane aseemrane@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jan 15 22:03:26 IST 2007

On 1/15/07, Dinesh Joshi <dinesh.a.joshi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Be more verbose the next time and make your point clear.

I will.

The true freedom lies in getting to choose the GPL or BSD or whatever
> license you want. Nobodys shoving GPL down anybodys throat =P

Perfect!!

> I don't know why you thought that I am "criminalizing" FSF.
>
> Dont blame me. Read your own post.

I did read my post many times after your reply.
But unfortunately I am still unable to understand where I "criminalized"
FSF.
I request you to please enlighten me.
That will help me improve my personal communication skills.
You can mail me off list if you think it is OT