[ILUG-BOM] Opensource for a Small Manufacturing unit

jtd jtd@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jan 15 19:12:17 IST 2007

On Monday 15 January 2007 16:08, Sachin G Nambiar wrote:
> > Bottom line - rethink your business model - based on unlimited
> > availabilty and creation of knowledge rather than brain dead
> > methods of coercion, packaging and distribution.
>
> business models change as the markets force it to. Not really
> dependent on any singular individual i.e. assuming rationality. so
> if the market demands that the business model change, it will
> change.

If you want to use FOSS for earning your bread rethink your business
model.
I dont think anybody on this list really cares about your or some
arbitary software business's capability to react or not otherwise.

--
Rgds
JTD