[ILUG-BOM] Opensource for a Small Manufacturing unit

Sachin G Nambiar bomlug@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jan 15 15:20:23 IST 2007

> Agreed. I guess a lot of people are currently using Aseems argument or
> similar ones to "criminalize" FSF or OSS philosophy. Aseem has
> presented it in a more civil manner. Most people dont do it.
>
> Laws are in place to check exploitation and to guard the freedoms that
> we have. Without these laws there will be nothing but chaos.

akin to traffic signals. Laws act as regulators. But it's when these laws
start restricting beyond regulating when the whole problem arises. There
is only a thin line of difference between the two.

Sachin G.