[ILUG-BOM] Opensource for a Small Manufacturing unit

jtd jtd@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jan 15 11:20:15 IST 2007

On Sunday 14 January 2007 19:40, Aseem Rane wrote:

> The society without any constitution and laws is more free than a
> society having various laws and rules preventing certain behavior.

Popular misconception. Society which permits exploitative and or
destructive behaviour actually hinders a society from being one. And
restrictions are not about rstricting freedom but about restricting
exploitation.

> I prefer the society which put some restrictions of laws and
> constitution to ensure freedom for everyone. We are not part of
> Utopia.

But evolving towards that using free software. As opposed to
denigrating into "mindless" automata that the biosphere is full of.
Actually even mindless automata are govrned by rule of law.
Violating those laws have consequences u would definetly not want.

--
Rgds
JTD