[ILUG-BOM] Wiki Contrib: Installing Redhat Linux 9.0

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 24 22:34:01 IST 2006

Hello All,

I plan to write a HOW-to (indeed, HOW I Installed RH9)
and contribute to the wiki.

For many(Windows -> GNU/Linux migrated), Installing
RH9 would be similar installing Windows 98SE on a
newly purchased machine with Intel 915/925/945
motherboard, a SATA HDD, PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, DVD
Combo drive!

I plan to write this HOW-to because, it has worked for
me and for many of my friends (1 year ago)

If you ask why not Ubuntu 6.06 or Debian or Fedora
Core x, that's because, I haven't done it yet, myself.

However, I think, the installation procedure would be
similar if not same.

So, list members, let me know if I should go ahead
with this HOW-to or FORGET about it!