[ILUG-BOM] Help wanted : ideas

Devdas Bhagat devdas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 24 01:15:42 IST 2006

On 23/09/06 03:00 -0400, Harshal Vaidya wrote:
> >You could've simply ignored the post. No need to have flamed him...
>

> I would rather agree with Nosferatu. I think what we should look for as
> enngeneering projects is  innovative commercial ideas. What is the use of
> accessing ext2 filesystem from Win. You might come out with some uses, no
> doubt. But will you be able to sell it and earn ?

It's an engineering _project_, not a business plan. Let me quote this
guy on his project:
"I'm doing a (free) operating system, (just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like gnu) for 386(486) clones."

I think you know the rest :).

Or perhaps you want be one of these guys:
http://www.google.com/search?q=larry+page who had access to a vast
academic network for their project.

> Think on the ideas for generating revenue by solving peoples much needed
> problems rather than 'cool' stuff to impress ur professors and girlfriends.

And that would be for when OP wants to go into business and impress
customers and/or VC.

Devdas Bhagat