[ILUG-BOM] concept for vertual weakly meets, suggestions please?

krishnakant Mane researchbase@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Sep 23 22:58:00 IST 2006

hello all.
with so many topics and threads I came up with an idea.
I can see some topics are like "how can i ... on my linux machine".
they can be answered in a couple of emails.
but then there are some project related emails and some are already
being taken seriously.
so why don't we meet on line may be once in 7 days?
yahoo messenger would be a nice protocol because some are in the
process of shifting to linux and still windows is used.
take for example that radio guided sign post.  may be all our friends
can't meet physically in the meeting but jentelman, we all can at
least make some time and meet on line?
the latest issue was about promoting linux in the local market and schools.
we can discuss a lot on line.
what do you all think?
if I am stupid, just delete this email. *smile*.
Krishnakant.