[ILUG-BOM] Re: can any one help with a knopix cd?

Roshan d_rosh2001@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 22 21:03:27 IST 2006

> On 9/22/06, Mehul Mane wrote:

> Well I will be coming to Matunga on Sunday, maybe
> then I can hand over the
> CD's to you'll. As for the DVD I guess you'll will
> have to wait till
> Tuesday, it's with my friend. I will burn a copy for
> all those who want it
> once I get it.
> Just tell me about the number of CD's and DVD's
> required. And what media
> should I burn it on.

Mehul, as far as the mails to the list, you have to
burn 3 copies (2 -> Mr. Krishnakant and Mr. Rony, 1->
Roshan(me)) and I suppose a Moser baer CD for the
three of us should work out.

Let us know the exact location in Matunga, preferably
as PM to us. Near the Railway Station? East or West?
and a notable LANDMARK.
As long as there are transport systems in Mumbai, The
Suburban trains and BEST buses, I think I'll reach
places in Mumbai.