[ILUG-BOM] Re: can any one help with a knopix cd?

mehul mehul.forums@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 22 11:43:23 IST 2006

On 9/22/06, krishnakant Mane wrote:

> Myself and Roni stay in dadar.  where do you stay mehul?
> and roshan you also let me know where you stay.  we four must find a
> place which is convinient for all.
> Krishnakant.

Well I will be coming to Matunga on Sunday, maybe then I can hand over the
CD's to you'll. As for the DVD I guess you'll will have to wait till
Tuesday, it's with my friend. I will burn a copy for all those who want it
once I get it.
Just tell me about the number of CD's and DVD's required. And what media
should I burn it on.