[ILUG-BOM] PPPoE problem.

Rony ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 22 20:13:21 IST 2006

jtd wrote:
> On Thursday 21 September 2006 23:43, Rony wrote:
>>
>> A client of mine was happily using Mandrake 10.1 on his system for
>> 2 years.
>
> Is there someone in the neighbourhood on the same ISP. Just check his
> ip before and after connect.

I can do that in the same machine itself in windows. I had tried to fake
the client's earlier static ip but that too did not work at that time. I
windows, his ip is set to dynamic and there is no dhcp server at the
other end. What could be the changes made to the service that rp-pppoe
cannot detect any AC? Right now he is surviving on dialup using his ext.
modem.

Regards,

Rony.