[ILUG-BOM] Non-sensensical people like me?

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 17 12:20:10 IST 2006

I will appreciate if you atleast CC your replies to the list.

> I remember being part of this list once and I unsubscribed because of
> non-sense people like Debarshi.

Please elaborate.

> After all this bull-shit in this thread, I am again going off the
> list. This list just talks about the politics. Grow up Debarshi et al.

You see it all started when someone thought RMS has outgrown his
relevance in response to a honest question regarding the identity of
RMS.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"

                                     -Jean Kerr