[ILUG-BOM] RMS in Mumbai

Rohit Baisakhiya rohitbaisakhiya@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 14 12:57:03 IST 2006

On 8/14/06, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/14/06, Sanket Medhi <sanketmedhi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > That is the most lame question I have read on this list! :P Sorry, but
> > couldn't resist admitting it.
> This was entirely unnecessary. Please lets not have a comment like the
> one above on this thread. It will simply spiral into a silly
> flamefest.
>
> About a possible lecture, I'll try to talk to people in my colleges
> (Thakur, Kandivali and Ruparel, Matunga) to see if they're interested
> in hosting. How many people would be expected at the lecture? Also,
> what facilities are required?

Thats great  !!  as its a  sunday   people can manage to come  anywhere at
IIT or  TIRF or Thakur  Collage. And by the way  shouldnt we stop the "who
is RMS discussion", the guy who asked it must have left the list already...
We should help the new guys joining the list as they might not be having the
same info & caliber compared to the gurus here on the list.

Rohit Baisakhiya