[ILUG-BOM] Anyone managed to get Tally 7.2 to work on Debian?

Rishi usergroups@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 25 15:31:56 IST 2005

Hi

Has anyone managed to get Tally 7.2 to work on Debian? I got an eval copy from
Software at work Pvt. Ltd.

The requirement was RH 7.2 and Gnome Desktop. I installed Gnome Desktop and it
installed without any hick-up in /usr/tally

However, when I run the executable it says:

./tally72: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.4: cannot open

Any ideas on where to get libssl.so.4? Tried APT-CACHE search... no joy...

Regards

Rishi