[ILUG-BOM] Alinux aka Peanut Linux

Gaurav Mishra gauravtechie@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 24 19:54:38 IST 2005

              aLinux is a new name of what was until recently known as
Peanut Linux. The originally small distribution has grown large and
"Peanut isn't a Peanut no-more, it's evolved into something, well,
larger, a watermelon... Of course it will be the same, just a
different name.
          Changes in aLinux 12.2 are mainly xitami rebuilt, mimes
added to that, and mplayer-plug, 'apt' updated to name change. RPM
updated to now show a vendor, this can be over ridden in
/usr/lib/rpm/macros; as well as email address. Updated RPMs popt from
1.8.1 - 1.9.1 I believe. Some other stuff updated, can't remember it
all... oh yeah, kdenetwork, updated to support wireless networking...
umm... think brain think... lol... Kay and I may have added some other
wallpapers...."
               Check out http://alinux.org/