[ILUG-BOM] Use and Name of Project ?

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 23 11:44:45 IST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 Animesh Singh wrote :

>Sounds great Amit.
>
> > 1) Generic block device .
> > 2) Virtual File System .
> > 3) Network block device .
> > My intention is to learn about gerneral concepts of
> > Linux Device Driver
> > Thats why I realy like this project where I may get
> > learn about 3 subsystem
> >  of Kernel .

Hey guys this sounded like a good project. Any advancements on it?
Hey Amit have you started off individually ?
Even I was interested in this project .. so can you ellaborate a bit more on how you plan to go about it? Maybe we (all those intersted ) can do it parallely and discuss issues and thus streamline the whole thing ?

what say ?

Raseel.

Thanks
Raseel Bhagat