[ILUG-BOM] COMMERCIAL: Job Post : Digital Right Management(DRM) Engineer

Philip Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 21 22:33:15 IST 2005

Sometime Today, LG cobbled together some glyphs to say:

> Digital Rights Management (DRM) Engineer
> 	k.e.e.n., pvt ltd is looking for a DRM engineer with significant
> experience in Media/Content Management. He/She should have at least 2
> years of experience in DRM.

Isn't that completely against the philosophy of Free Software?  Anyone
who values Freedom should not advocate or endorse DRM.

--
"We Americans, we're a simple people... but piss us off, and we'll bomb
your cities."