[ILUG-BOM] Modem driver

KVS Arun Kumar arunkumarkvs@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 16 18:46:02 IST 2004

Hi,

I use Motorola SM56 modem on my Windows.  I've been dreaming for a long time to use it on Linux (7.3 is my current version, will upgrade it soon to 9.0), but couldn't success till date.  The problem is unavailability of a working driver.  I tried the versions available on the net, but they show "unresolved symbols" error at boot time and my modem doesn't work.  It is possible that I'm not able to configure it properly.  Can someone help me?

Thanks & Regards,

Arun.