[ILUG-BOM] Problem with mplayer playing .mpg file.

Rishi Gangoly rishi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 14 10:14:32 IST 2004

On Saturday 10 Apr 2004 1:34 pm, Rajen M. Parekh wrote:
> video file of RMS giving speech
> Has anybody had similar problem ?

WOW. I did not realize they would have added the Video on the CD. I'll check
it out. ;-)

BTW... Don't bother looking for a solution.
I'm the jerk that made the file and did a poor job of doing it right. ;-)
I did not realize they would put it on the CD.

The thing is that RMS insisted that I add a copywrite notice before his video
and I tried to use 'free' tools to get the job done, but no joy.

Rishi