[ILUG-BOM] Re: Flash Mob coming up soon...

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 14 09:09:18 IST 2004

Morning Rajesh,

rajeshr at vsnl.com said:
> Any particular distribution from <http://www.flashmobcomputing.org> that
> we are targetting ? There are 2 in the downloads section, 63MB and 229MB.
[snip]

  Rajesh, in fact i should admit that i am clueless. At the last GLUG
meeting we decided that at most we should have noth AMD/Intel machines <
&& > 1GHz participate in the GLUG Flashmob.

  Do download these iso's and try them out. Haven't had time to do any of
my own research.

Trevor

--
/~\    __       Scaling FLOSS in the      __   /~\