[ILUG-BOM] [COMMERCIAL] AVAILABLE :TOSHIBA SATELLITE AS150 LAPTOP

Abhishek Daga abhishek@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 12 13:21:57 IST 2004

I have a hardly used (2 weeks) Toshiba Satellite AS150 Laptop that I no
longer need and would like to sell it.

You can check the product specifications online at the toshiba site
www.toshiba.com

The specifications in brief are:

P4 2.4 Ghz
512MB RAM
CD-RW/DVD Combo.
60GB HDD.
Built-in Wireless LAN 802.11g (compatible with 802.11b access points)
Modem and LAN built in.
XGA Display, 15" Screen.
Currently WinXP Home edition is loaded. (it came with it).
Rest of the stuff is pretty standard  in terms of usb ports etc.

If anyone is interested please contact me directly and we can discuss the
demo and the price.

thanks
abhi