[ILUG-BOM] my dear atul chitnis on the rampage again

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 12 12:55:18 IST 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 10:45, Mejo wrote:
> Sthitaprajna wrote:
>
> > I prolly am not on any lists he admins, but from the post, I don't see how the
> > last 2 posts have addressed such basic norms as _not_ top posting,
>
> I apologize for the content/format of the post.
>
> or trimming
> > off tails in mails.
>
> I just wanted everyone to read the entire thread to know what's the
> reason for my such a posting.

I dont see why this thread started in our mailing list at all.  I dont
see any relevance.  Please stop the thread.

If we should discuss mailing list manners etc, please start a thread, or
discuss that based on some notes posted by some one.
Please dont use this mailing list for assassinating the character of any
person.

Nagarjuna (with the hat of list admin on)