[ILUG-BOM] Lets have fun rather than online policing ( Flash Mob coming up soon.....)

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 12 11:54:38 IST 2004

Morning All,

 Jatin, Nagarjun, Animesh, Vivek and a whole lot of others have suggested
that we have a mini-version of the Flash Mob towards ironing out
potential issues that may come up.

 Towards achieving the same we have significant work to be done on the
following fronts:

> Those who have had the privelege to play around with the Flash Mob ISO
please educate us on the same

> We need to have arranged a location with resources for hosting the
mini-glug_bom Flash Mob.

> Poornima/Jatin have accepted the challenge of researching the use of AMD
and <1Ghz machines for the event.

 Your input towards "Just For Fun" flash mob are invited.

Trevor

--
/~\    __       Scaling FLOSS in the      __   /~\