[ILUG-BOM] Any web based inventory management software available

Rohit rohitbaisakhiya@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 12 00:39:03 IST 2004

Hello luggers,
Now our company have shifted to linux platform.Previuosly we wee using
windows OS and tally for managing the company accounts.Now as we have
migtared to linux we need some good web based accounting package which
can be installed on our intranet server and all the users should have
authenticated access to the web based accounting package(for example an
application written in php+mysql+Apache) .Also one more reason to have
central web based application is that on windows we have to install the
accounting package on all the client workstations,but with this kind of
web based application we wont need to install any client software and
purchase seperate licence for all those client pc's.
I have searched sourceforge.net,googled but with no results.Please point
me to some useful links where i can get this kind of software package or
if anybody does develope such application's feel free to contact.

Warm Regards,
Rohit Baisakhiya.