[ILUG-BOM] [Commercial][Job] Senior Linux Engineer and Linux maintenance engineer

Warren Norrix warren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Oct 17 10:45:19 IST 2003

- ----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Job vacency available at BRISK
Date: Tuesday 14 Oct 2003 9:32 am
From: "Rajesh Sanghavi" <rajesh at brisk-india.com>
To: "'Warren Noronha'" <warren at freedomink.org>
Cc: "'ganesh'" <ganesh at brisk-india.com>

Hi,

We are a decade old organization in I.T. industry in Bombay, having over
50 full time engineers, providing technical services to corporate
organizations. We deal in wide spectrum of activities in I.T. right from
hardware trading of various brands to software development. our
customers includes ILF&S, IPCA, UPL, DNS Bank, KEC, RPG and many.

We already have ongoing operations in various Linux applications. We are
looking for two job positions.

1.	Senior Linux Engineer:
	Scope of Job includes Q-mail maintenance on local servers and
server on web, updates, build new features and functionalities,
IP-Tables/Chains firwall installation/maintenance, Amavisa Viruswall
implementation and maintenance, Bandwidth Control functionality and
other applications that are of value to corporate organization. Liaison
with customers.
a.	Experience		:	3 to 5 years in relevant
subject.
b.	Remuneration	:	Rs. 12  to 16k pm
c.	Place of work	:	Vikhroli West.

2.	Linux maintenance engineer:
	Scope of work includes maintenance of Qmail, Viruswall,
Firewall, setting up standard featuers as per guidelines/direction of
senior engineer. Must know most frequently used linux OS commands and
functionalities.
		Experience	:	1 to 3 years in relevant
subject.
		Remuneration:	Rs. 6,000 to 9,000/- pm