[ILUG-BOM]How to use mutt for IMAP folders

Varun(Red Hat Certified) varunop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Oct 13 11:23:52 IST 2003

Hi ppl
I am new to using mutt, actually never used it b4, used to use pine, now want to try mutt. Can anyone tell me how do I use imap accounts for configuration on mutt?

Linux is user-friendly, it is just picky who its friends are                         If GNU/Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem mailto: varunop at yahoo.com                   website: http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~vpitale                                         Linux is very simple, Only it takes a genius to simplify it